The Benefits of Tomato Soap by Ecobars
Improve Skin Health
Tomato naturally contains Vitamin A, which reduces wrinkles and fine lines, improving your skin appearance. It can help treat acne and cold sores. Vitamin A is also the reason for tomato’s anti-inflammatory properties that can help heal skin irritation and redness. Since tomatoes also contain Vitamin B6, tomato soap can also help control hyper pigmentation, dry skin and keep your skin glowing and healthy.
Fight Sun Damage and Dry Skin
The Vitamin C contained in tomatoes limits UV damage, reduces skin wrinkling especially when combined with Vitamins E and K, which are also found in tomatoes. This soap can therefore aid wound healing, reduce bruising and swelling, decrease skin dryness and stretch marks and provide protection from free radicals. The presence of Vitamin E could also provide antioxidant qualities to our tomato soap.
We totally believe in treating our skin with utmost care and giving it the best of nutrients for it to stay healthy, look wonderful and feel confident. That is why we make our Tomato soaps with the best natural and healthy ingredients that we know of. We avoid harsh chemicals, artificial fragrances or synthetic preservatives to ensure your skin receives a refreshing natural cleansing experience every time you use our Tomato soap.
Tomatoes contain multiple useful nutrients and minerals providing a host of benefits for your skin, some of which are:
- Molybdenum keeps sulphur moving through the body to result in your skin enjoying a balanced appearance
- Copper regenerates collagen and elastin, which keep the skin firm and supple, apart from relieving damage to the protective skin barrier
- Potassium helps regulate water content in your skin cells keeping it hydrated and moisturised thereby preventing dry skin and other skin challenges
- Manganese is vital to detoxify your skin from superoxide free radicals. It builds collagen and acts as an antioxidant along with the folate content of tomatoes
- Niacin helps smoothen wrinkles and fine lines by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin.
Fight Cellular Damage
The lycopene and zeaxanthin content of tomatoes are worth mentioning here for their ability to protect your skin from excessive UV light and improve cellular function by stabilising the DNA structure in the nucleus of skin cells. Zeaxanthin also helps your skin to stay hydrated apart from providing antioxidant abilities to our tomato soap.
100% handmade soap
The Tomato soap from Ecobars is not like any other ordinary soap available from other brands. We take extra care to only use organic Tomato extracts in our soaps to give you a fresh bath experience without compromising on all the wonderful benefits of Tomato.